Friday, March 30, 2007

Insomnia

I have been trying to sleep for the last 2 hours. Finally gave up and thats why I am here writing this freaking entry at this freaking hour. Can't think of anything else to do. Sigh..

Actually...I have always had this insomnia problem, just that its getting worse in recent days. Been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few nights. Many reasons - nightmares, mosquitoes and my sis next door. I have always been a light sleeper. I wake up at the slightest sound and after I wake up, its very hard for me to get back to sleep. I think I have only slept for about 4-5 hours for the past few days. Sighhh...seriously I think I am wasting away. I really really wish I can have a good night sleep... just one night....Sigh.....

4 comments:

Wei Ling said...

Hey,

Yah, I guess I can totally understand how you are feeling. Insomnia really sucks..it drains your energy away..and most of the time I wake up questioning myself whether I have slept or not..

And it simply feels good to have a good (quality) sleep eh? You can really feel the difference man..You wake up feeling like you have really slept for once right? Haha..

Untalented said...

Yar!! Precisely!!! U have insomnia often too?

Anyway haven't hear from u for a while. How have u been? That Gillian is so lazy. Asked her to arrange outing but she never do anything. Do take care and let's meet up soon yeah? =)

Wei Ling said...

Yeah man, I tend to suffer from insomnia once a while, especially when I am troubled or sth. Haha..so it actually acts as a very good indicator of stress for me. Wahaha..

Exams' coming soon and school's ending lor. Shall we all meet up after school ends eh? Bring your other half along too! :P

Untalented said...

Yeah i second the idea! Lets meet up after school ends. Yup I will bring her along too :)