Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bangkok!!!

Yeah! I just booked the air tickets to Bangkok yesterday. I am going there with my gf, her sis and her sis's friend. Why Bangkok? Well, this is because my gf and I have never been to Bangkok. Furthermore, we are going for other graduation trips with our own friends too, me to Japan and she to Taiwan. Hence, we decided to take a short honeymoon cum graduation trip together before we embark on separate trips with our friends.

We will be going to Bangkok from 09 May – 15 May, a whopping 7D6N!!!! Damn long right? Haha. Well, we were actually contemplating whether to go for 5D4N or 4D3N. But we booked late, hence the price of the tiger airways tickets for certain days increased. Rather than spend the money on air tickets, we chose to go on days where the price of the air tickets are lower and spend the money that we saved on hotel instead. The air tickets only cost about $138 per person, including taxes and fees. It is dirt cheap. Yup and we are going to stay in Bangkok City Suite, a cheap hotel that is recommended by my friend, which cost about S$20 per person per night.

I have never been to Bangkok before and I am going there for so many days thus, I need to plan a lot of activities. So if you guys know of any fun stuffs to do in Bangkok, do let me know =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. 7 days is really alot of days.. u can go alot of places lo.. like their temples, watch simon cabaret show, go zoo sit on elephant..
I only went 5 days tat time, and all the days are non-stop shopping trip... MBK, siam city, chatuchak, silom nite market.. and other places.. jus to name a few..
Lastly.. 1st honeymoon trip.. mmm.. sounds so sweeeeetttttttt!!