Friday, April 27, 2007

Examinations and Boobs!!


Yeah my final examination in NUS is finally over!! No more examinations forever!!! But sigh….nowadays I am feeling so bored and aimless. Got nothing to do...Haha oh well =P… I have been going to the gym and catching up on my sleep. Other than that, I am usually slacking at home the whole day. I am just waiting for 9th May to arrive so that I can go to Bangkok for my graduation trip. Those who are free can ask me out!!! =)

Came across a blog recently and I find the pictures that are posted in the blog very funny. Reposting the pictures on my blog.


Hmmm personally, I like girls with boobs between A - C. I guess I am one of those rare few who prefer smaller boobs. When I was in America, one of my friends told me this, "Anything that is more than one hand full is a waste!" Haha.. I totally agree with him!


Anything above C scares the shit out of me. Looks so unproportionate. Haha. This is also why I like oriental girls. I never like ang moh girls. Their big boobs turn me off =P


Oh and do you know that....
A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
Hard to Find. Supportive. Comfortable. Always Lifts You Up. Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging. And Is Always Close To Your Heart!!! =)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dats kewl.. haha