Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Friends

Whenever I have a tough decision to make, I will always turn to 2 people – Gillian & Ricky. Well, I can’t say that I am extremely close to them but somehow they are very similar to me in thinking. We don't keep in contact often and we definitely do not share secrets. Surprisingly, they are always able to come to the same conclusion as me with regards to certain issues. I would say that we are very alike in terms of characters, thinking and values.

In fact, even before I call them, somewhere deep inside my heart I would have already made a decision. However, I would still call them to convince myself that the decision that I have chosen is correct. In fact, they are like my mirror image. By telling me exactly the things that I wanted to hear, they are actually helping me to straighten out my thinking process and giving me support. Knowing that there are people who actually think alike as you, make it easier to make the decision and carry out the action. =)

1 comment:

gillian said...

wow! so should i feel honoured man? *hee*

anytime for you, dude...

meet up soon, and remember to buy me pressies!

*muacks*