Saturday, April 7, 2007

Birthday Surprise!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday (6th April) and I celebrated it with my wonderful girlfriend. My darling gave me a fabulous surprise and made it a very memorable birthday for me. This is the huge, wonderful and pleasant surprise that she gave me.


A gigantic letter that was mailed and delivered right to my doorstep. Its huge! Almost 70 cm in length. See how small my handphone is when it is placed next to the letter.

When my sister saw the letter, she said she is going to show it to her boyfriend and she said that she expects her boyfriend to learn from my girlfriend. Learn how to create surprise. Laugh!!

And inside that big letter is a beautiful and awesome birthday card.


The birthday card contains many pictures that we have taken together. My darling also made me a CD that has all my favourite songs. Thank you dear, you are such a sweetie =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only for you, darling. =)

Anonymous said...

Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!!!