Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still in Singapore

Sigh...I am still in Singapore. Opened my email account at 10.18pm and I saw this message

Dear Chun Meng, as XXX had resigned from the Company, I will be assisting you with the visa application to China. Really sorry for the delay …

Makes me damn mad. This means that I will still have to be in Singapore for at least another 2 weeks. Thats what I have been saying for the past month. The whole process is damn slow. The company is really inefficient. Furthermore, its damn boring to stay at home and having nothing to do. If I have accepted the previous job offer, I would have earned about 2k plus by now and would already be flying around the region. Sigh... =(

P/S: Will I have to work till so late in the future? Its damn scary. Imagine still having to be in the office at around 10pm. Really no life.

No comments: