Saturday, June 9, 2007

Life Sux!

I have been feeling and vexed and are easily agitated lately. The trouble started because of the delay in the paper works for the China Visa Application. The delay has brought problems into other parts of my life.

Sigh.... Everything is not going the way I want it to be. Everything is WRONG!!! And the uncertainty about the future is damn irritating!! My frustration is threatening to boil over and I am getting angry at every small little things. Well if that is not bad enough. Someone just committed suicide at my block!! Maybe that little ger is having experiencing more trouble than me. Oh well....Sigh…. Life Sux!!!!! :<

If I had come home around 20-30 mins later, I would have surely witnessed her jumping in front of me. Whew.. On second thought, after seeing the grieving parents, maybe my situation is not that bad afterall. I think I should try to cheer up...

No comments: