Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes I am still alive and Happy CNY everyone!!!

Been very busy lately. Did not have the time to blog and write about stuffs. But for those who are still reading my blog - Yes, I am still alive!! Thanks for your concern.

My dear came to visit me while I was in Shanghai and I took leave to accompany her. But then, the emails and phone calls never stop coming even though I was on leave. Hence, I did have as much time for my dear as I wanted to. Thankfully, my darling is a very understanding girlfriend and she did not complain at all. Thanks darling =)

We travelled around, had fun and we came back together on the Chinese New Year's eve.

So far, I have been busy meeting up with my friends for lunch and dinner. It's been a fruitful trip. Lost my way somehow when I was in Shanghai and this trip back to Singapore has allowed me to rediscover myself. I will be going back soon on 18th Feb and it will be a while before I am back in Singapore again.

Not in the mood for writing and hence, I shall let the pictures below do the talking =)







No comments: